Skip to content

International Student Requirements

Students who have completed high school outside the United States of America must provide proof of English language proficiency by one of the following:

  1.  Provide documentation of graduation from high school in an English speaking country such as Canada (other than Quebec), Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
  2. If graduate of an English speaking high school in a country not listed above, provide official transcripts and a notarized letter from the headmaster/principal of the high school stating that English was the primary language of the courses taught.
  3. Provide documentation of graduation from an accredited college or university in the United States other than an online program.
  4. Provide a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) PB score of 600, a CB score of 250, or an IB score of 100.  Scores should not be more than 2 years old. OR
  5. Provide an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic Test with an overall score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in all of the four modules for the Academic Test.  Scores should not be more than 2 years old.